The USB MicroMag measures strength and polarity of magnetic fields up to 19,999 Gauss. The sensor can easily fit in a .060 inch (1.5 mm) gap and is at the end of a 100 cm flexible cable. The sensor end can be bent if required for a variety of situations. Place the sensor on a magnet face to measure the field.
- High dynamic range (+/-19,999 Gauss)
- 2% accuracy at room temperature, including probe
- Interfaces with Windows 10 PCs
- Measures all permanent magnets. (Maximum field of magnets is about 15,000, which occurs only with rare-earth magnets in a gap configuration.)
- Measures inside DC Solenoids (probe is bent into “L” shape to measure this).
|Range:||±19,999 G with polarity indicator|
|Accuracy:||±2% (-4° to 65°C)|
|Probe (non-detachable):||1.5 (thick) x 4.3 x 24 mm|